Safety Shut - Off Valve
Product Code : SH4 Series
Brand Name : NIRMAL INDUSTRIAL CONTROLS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
SERIES SH4 slam shut off valve shuts off the gas flow when the pressure it is monitoring rises and reaches the set point of the slam shut valve due to any failure in the pressure regulating system. The slam shut off device has to be re-set manually.
These valves are for use in variety of applications: natural gas transmission & distribution systems, fuel gas supply to industrial boilers, furnaces and mixers; and commercial or industrial businesses.
These valves can be provided with under pressure shut-off feature also.
Tight Shut Off Capability :Special trim design eliminates wear and erosion of seating, providing excellent tight shut off capability over long working life.
Easy to Maintain :Easy replacement of internal parts without dismantling the main valve body from line.
Manual re-setting : Manual re-setting with the lever mechanism
Built in Pressure Equalisation : On slight turning the reset lever, a small opening in valve equalizes inlet and outlet pressure. No separate by-pass.
Local position indication : Open/Close position indicator dial indicates slam shut device position.
Remote Signal devices option :Slam shut off can be provided with remote signal devices (like contact switches or proximity switches).
PED/97/12/EC Compliance : SERIES SH4 valves have PED/97/12/EC compliance certification and also conform to EN 14382 requirements.
- Body Size & Connections Flanged : 1", 1½", 2", 3", 4", 6" ANSI B16.5 Class 150 & 300 ratings.(Higher ratings on request).
- Accuracy Class AC : upto 1.0 (according to EN 14382)
- Response Time : Less than 1sec
- Allowable Line Pressure :
ANSI 150# : 19.0 Bar g max.
ANSI 300# : 48.0 Bar g max.
ANSI 600# : 98.0 Bar g max.
- Maximum Flow Capacities : Can be derived referring the capacity calculation.
- Temperature Capabilities : -20°C to 60°C (extended temperature ranges available on request)
- Pressure Setting Adjustment : May be adjusted throughout a spring range by turning the adjusting screw of pilot
- Pressure Registration : External from downstream control line.
|Body||Body : A216 Gr. WCB (Standard), A352 Gr. LCB, A351 CF8, A351 CF8MNACE & other special materials available on request|
|Internal Trim Parts||SS316 (Standard), SS304, SS316L, SS304L, Copper, BrassNACE & other special materials available on request|
|Disc & Diaphragm||Nitrile (Standard), Neoprene, EPDM, Silicone, PTFE, Fluoropolymer|
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque
- Delivery Time
- as per products Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- PED/97/12/EC Compliance