|Home||» Products||» Process Industry||» Safety Relief Valve SR-07 Series|
Safety Relief Valve SR-07 Series
- Maximum set pressure : 414 barg mpa
- High Efficiency, High Performance, Low Maintenance Cost
Safety Relief Valve
The SR-07 are spring loaded safety relief valves, specially designed and manufactured to API 526. These valves have been optimized in close cooperation with plant engineers and service specialists, simplifying design with fewer components for less down time, fewer spare parts and lower maintenance costs.
SR-07 has been engineered and designed to provide high quality performance standards for over pressure protection for air, gas, steam and vapour as well as liquid phase applications. This valve provides highly effective solution for various applications as in refineries, chemical industry, fertilizer plant, petrochemical industry, Oil & Gas Industry, Storage tank systems etc.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- UV Stamp certification according to ASME Section VIII Division 1 NB Mark certification and certified capacities by National Board Laboratory USA IBR Certification according to IBR 1950 (Form IIIC) Chief Controller of Explosives (CCoE- PESO)