Downstream Direct Acting Pressure Regulator D61 Series
Product Code : D61 Series
Brand Name : NIRMAL
Price And Quantity
- High Efficiency, High Performance, Low Maintenance Cost
The SERIES D61 is direct acting (spring loaded) regulators for cost-effective and very low pressure regulation applications. These regulators are best suited for industrial, commercial gas burner applications & combustion systems.
The compact construction is ideally suitable for Tank blanketing application. The regulators are designed to maintain very low pressure with high inlet pressure upto 11 Barg (159.4 Psig).
- Low pressure Regulator version with variety of set ranges. Available in 1", 1Ã½" and 2" sizes with integral Flanged end connection.
Series 61V & D61L
- Very Low pressure regulator D61V and Low pressure regulator D61L version with variety of set ranges and flow capacities, available in 1" size.
Glandless Construction Where positive zero gland leakage is required, the design scores over conventional solutions such as BELLOW seal etc., as the gland itself is eliminated and hence there can't be gland leakage. Glandless construction eliminates hystersis, resulting in improvement of sensitivity and repeatability of the valve.
Special diaphragm holding arrangement : Prevents diaphragm and internal parts damage against passing of full inlet pressure towards downstream.
Blanketing application : Suitable for low pressure tank blanketing with inert gas for solvent storage.
Tamper Resistant : An adjusting screw with protective cap is standard to discourage tampering with pressure setting.
Orientation in 360° direction : Regulators can be mounted in any direction and can be easily repositioned while in-line.
Exception : Regulators with set pressure below 17 mbar to be installed such that set screw will remain below diaphragm level.
Easy maintenance : Regulator internals can be inspected without removing body from line.
Tight Shut Off Capability : Provides excellent tight shut off capability over long working life.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India